Thursday, February 7, 2013

Breastfeeding Top

Yes I finally did it... I made something for me.

Its been awhile but my wardrobe has been lacking in variety and colour recently. There is only so much you can do with a maternity singlet. Bring in the Anna Maria Horner Handmade Beginnings Four Corners Tops
I made this up in some bright coloured fabric from spotlight and the stash.
This was a great top to put together, very easy instructions to follow even if I had to read it a couple of times and got it all done in no time at all.
Would have been quicker if I didn't have to unpick the straps as they weren't straight and I knew it was going to annoy me but I highly recommend making this top.
Not sure why I didn't make this soon as I would have got some great use out of it

Look forward to seeing what my mothers group think of it tomorrow

L
x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely top, the colour combination is great! I have that book; always wanted to make the maternity skirt from it but haven't got around to doing it.

    ReplyDelete