Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sewing Machine Orientation

For Christmas my wonderful Husband bought me a sewing machine.

Husqvarna Emerald 203
All my sewing prior to this has been done on my mum's phaff. Great machine but the problem was actually getting it. Having to pack it up from her house and bring it over.
He told me now I don't have any excuses not to do his mending.

So tonight is my offical Sewing Machine Orientation lesson at the Chatswood Sewing Centre

Hope that I learn a few more tricks on my machine

Lou

2 comments:

  1. Oooh. I test drove one of those this weekend. How's it holding up for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicki, yes the machine is holding up, currently sewing curtains for our house. Glad I did an orientation lession so many little tricks when you get a new machine.

    ReplyDelete