Tuesday, November 13, 2012

House Update - Room by room series

I'm planning on doing a series of post of our DIY house renovations. This first post will feature my spare bedroom/craft storage room

Before

Yes terrible dark patterned wallpaper and original dark green carpet.
We ripped off all the wallpaper and carpet and found beautiful pine floorboards. The doors to the minature wardrobe came off and were replaced with fabric which I bought in bulk from a fabric shopping trip to Cabramatta. It was going to be too expensive to replace with doors

After



We painted the entire house in Antique White USA and Ceiling White

Do you like my quilt??... from a quilt pack that I bought a couple of years ago from the lovely ladies at prints charming

More posts coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment