Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mail Delivery

One of the best things I have found being a new mum is online shopping. Going shopping just isnt the same anymore, we try to fit in a bit of shopping between feeds and naps but we end up rushing around doing what needs to be done and getting out of there quick smart.

So instead of spending a couple of hours at the fabric store or down at the mall I have become an online shopper, I am just loving etsy and all the new online clothes shops not that I have bought any clothes yet still trying to loose my baby bulge.

I get so excited when a parcel arrives and my latest parcel was this Moda Jelly roll "A Walk in the woods" purchased from Etsy
I plan on making a quilt for Tilly using this tutorial

But I'm not going to start until I finish her jumper. I managed to get half the sleeve done yesterday at my first stitch n bitch thanks to retro mummy for posting on facebook. It was the first time I have been to one of those and it was lovely to see what the other ladies were knitting and talk all things crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment